- We subscribe to the presbyterian system of government, and we are part of the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
- We elect elders who shepherd & serve the people, and are open & accountable.
- We have a parity of elders while preserving the function of teaching elders.
- We elect deacons who provide leadership in Christian service.
- We are democratically governed, with all eligible adult members having the right of vote.
We have agreed with other WPC churches to operate with a Book of Church Order. Our Articles of Association set out the full details of our governance arrangements.