- Commitment to a common purpose with freedom of expression.
- Maintenance of our distinctiveness while demonstrating openness, warmth and understanding towards other reformed churches.
- Decision-making processes that are based on trust, love, dialogue and a spirit of consensus.
- Pastoral care that honours God and is compassionate to sinners.
- The principle of gracious, servant-hearted male headship applied in the church and family.
- Bringing our children with us to worship God together, as families in covenant with Him.
- Christian service that involves every member.
- Preaching and teaching that are Biblical and authoritative to produce mature and discerning Christians.
We strive to be loving, generous, forgiving, available and approachable.